The Company has the following management systems in force:
- Quality Management System: The QMS is a one of the components of the Company’s comprehensive management system, designed to enforce high-quality services, compliant with regulations, needs and expectations of consumers, and to satisfy all stakeholders, incl. employees, shareholders, investors and partners of the Company.
- Environment Management System: The EMS is a part of the Company’s comprehensive management system, covering organizational structure, planning, allocation of responsibilities, practical work, procedures, processes and resources to craft, implement and evaluate performance after implementation and improvement of the environmental policy, goals and objectives.
- Energy Management System: The EMS is a tool of the Company’s comprehensive management system that enforces on-going research providing knowledge about distribution and consumption of energy resources of the Company as well as about optimal utilization of energy resources for production and nonproduction needs.
- Industrial and Labor Safety Management System: The ILSMS is an element of the Company’s comprehensive management system that administers risks and improves operational health and safety performance.
The management systems of the Company are compliant with international standards: ISO 9001 (GOST R ISO 9001), ISO 50001 (GOST R ISO 50001), ISO 14001 (GOST R ISO 14001), OHSAS 18001 (GOST R 54934).
Certificates obtained by the Company and its divisions:
|No.||Division||Management system/Certificate validity period||Certification authority|
|ISO 9001||ISO 50001||ISO 14001||OHSAS 18001||IMS|
|Certificates issued 26.06.2015. Valid through 26.06.2018|
|1||Headquarters||No. 15.1095.026||No. 15.1098.026||No. 15.1096.026||No. 15.1097.026||No. 15.1170.026||Certification Association Russian Register|
|2||Permenergo||No. 15.1099.026||No. 15.1102.026||No. 15.1100.026||No. 15.1101.026||No. 15.1171.026|
|3||Sverdlovenergo||No. 15.1103.026||No. 15.1106.026||No. 15.1104.026||No. 15.1105.026||No. 15.1173.026|
|4||Chelyabenergo||No. 15.1107.026||No. 15.1110.026||No. 15.1108.026||No. 15.1109.026||No. 15.1174.026|
The key participants of the management systems are:
- Board of Directors;
- Executive bodies (General Director and Executive Board);
- Representative of the Company’s management in charge of IMS;
- Quality Management unit (its purview covers functions related to administration of management system operations);
- Sales and Metering Department (its competence covers functions related to administration of “Electricity Transmission and Distribution” process and management of energy resources under the Environment Management System);
- Connection and Perspective Development Department (its purview covers functions related to administration of “Connection” process);
- Industrial Safety and Supervision Department (its competence covers functions related to administration of the Industrial and Labor Safety Management System and Environment Management System);
- Technical Upgrade and Reconstruction, Repair and Maintenance Department, Mechanization and Transportation Directorate, Technological Development and Energy Efficiency Department (their competences cover functions related to management of energy resources under the Environment Management System);
- Other units of the Company and its affiliates, taking part in management system performance.
Primary results of management system performance are disclosed below:
- Enhanced reliability and quality of energy supply [visit Section “Network Exploitation” for further details];
- Better energy supply safety [visit Section “Network Exploitation” for further details];
- Increased energy efficiency [visit Section “Electricity Transmission” for further details];
- Enforced environmental safety [visit Section “Environment Protection” for further details];
- Better quality of connection services [visit Section “Technological Connection” for further details].
Generally, the Company’s management systems reported positive performance during the reported period.