The Russian legislation guarantees that any common share gives equal rights to any shareholder.
Therefore, our shareholders are entitled to:
- Participate in a General Meeting of Stockholders (in person or by proxy) with voting power on all respective matters.
- Introduce own proposals to the agenda of a General Meeting of Stockholders in a manner set forth by the Russian legislation and Company's Charter.
- Obtain information on the Company and get familiarized with Company’s documents in line with Article 91 of the Federal Joint-Stock Companies' Law, other regulatory enactments and Charter.
- Collect dividends announced by the Company.
- Preemptive acquisition of additional shares and convertible securities, placed by subscription, pro rata to the ownership in cases stipulated by the Russian legislation.
- Obtain property of the Company in case of its liquidation.
- Enjoy other rights guaranteed by the Russian legislation and Charter.
A stockholder or a group of stockholders with at least 2% of the voting stock are entitled to introduce issues to the agenda of a General Meeting of Stockholders and promote nominees for election to the Board of Directors and Board of Internal Auditors of the Company. A stockholder or a group of stockholders with at least 10% of the voting stock are entitled to initiate an extraordinary General Meeting of Stockholders of the Company.
The rights of IDGC of Urals’ stockholders are guaranteed by the following:
- The Company publicly discloses:
- the General Meeting of Stockholders notice and materials on agenda items within 30 days prior to the General Meeting;
- recommendations provided by the Board of Directors regarding items of the General Meeting agenda by press releases, corporate actions/events and minutes of the Board of Directors’ meetings;
- date when entities, entitled to participate in the General Meeting of Stockholders, are defined within 7 days prior to the record date;
- minutes of the meetings of stockholders on the corporate web-site.
- The Company’s stockholders may submit proposals to be included into the agenda of the annual general meeting of stockholders within 60 days after the end of the calendar year.
- Registration of entities, entitled to participate in the general meeting of stockholders, is disclosed in details in the Regulations on the General Meeting of Stockholders.
- The Company’s registrar performs the functions of the Counting Commission during the general meeting of stockholders. Since December 2010 the Company’s registrar is АО STATUS (official web-site: www.rostatus.ru).
- Voting results at the general meeting of stockholders are announced prior to the conclusion of the meeting to be disclosed in line with legal requirements.
- The Company has the Dividend Policy stipulating primary principles of dividend payments, mechanics of dividend decision-taking, procedure, deadlines and form of dividend payments. The relevant Policy is disclosed on the official web-site of the Company13.
- The decision to pay dividend allows stockholders to receive full details regarding dividend amount, payment procedure and deadlines.